Terms & Conditions
- Each stall is provided with lights, table and chairs
- Stall Owners – Only the registered team of participants can be allowed in the stall. No "Booth Buddies" i.e. family, friends etc. who are not registered to attend, are allowed.
- Payment Terms – All payments are required to be made in advance for the event
- WiFi is only available on paid basis.
- Any additional fabrication on the walls of the stall needs to be done by the company themselves.
Cancellation Policy – Any cancellation needs to be made in writing addressing the organizer as per the below:
- Full refund after deducting 10% towards admin services if the cancellation is done with 7 days from the date of confirmation
- 50% Refund if cancellation is done after one month on confirmation
- 25% refund if cancellation is done after 2 months on confirmation
- NO refund on any bookings made from 1st December 2017 onwards till the event date.
- Not Permitted – Liquor, Illegal Substances, Material that is disrespectful/ demeaning to other brands
- Responsibility – It is your responsibility as the owner of the stalls to provide information to the visitors regarding your company/product/service. You shall not leave the stalls unattended and keep it fully staffed at all times. You shall keep the walkways clear from your materials and keep the stall area clean and tidy. Appropriate business etiquette shall be maintained.
- No Disturbance – You shall not play videos or music at volume levels that can be disturbing the other stalls.
You are not permitted to allow someone else to take over your stall. Neither are you permitted to sub-lease the stall.
- Allocation – The allotment of the stalls will be on a first-come-first basis.
- Alteration to the Floor Plan – The organizers reserve the right to make any changes to the floorplan as required.
Pack-In and Pack-Out
- Setup Time – All startups will be allowed 3 hours to setup their stalls before the event starts.
- Pack up Time – All startups are required to close by 6.30pm on either day of the event.
- Materials – All banners/boards and other collateral, display products etc. charges will be borne by the individual startup including their transport to and from the event venue.
I AM INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING