Winners will be presented with an Award trophy for their achievements and contribution to the edtech ecosystem during the Awards function. They will also be eligible for a bouquet of benefits mentioned below.
- Create awareness about your brand, products and services through exclusive media coverage
- Enhance corporate reputation and build trust with education stakeholders.
- Credibility among existing customers and general community
- Opportunity to be recognized as a leader in respective category within the edtech ecosystem
- Receive a Winner’s Trophy presented at the Awards Evening on 15th Feb 2019
- Receive a Winner’s photo of the presentation of the Awards.
- Be featured in the ETR Awards Winners press release
- Be featured on the ETR Awards Winners website
- Be featured in an ETR Awards Winners congratulations HTML posted to the entire ETR mailing list
- Receive a winner badge and the right to use “Winners of ETR awards” on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
- Winners get the opportunity for months of free publication, marketing & social media campaigns, Media Exposure/Interview, Membership with EdTechReview.
- Interviews of all winners will also be published on EdTechReview Media and its media partners.
ETR will publish details of the shortlisted entrants and category winners, including profiles of their companies/technologies using information taken from the entry form.
We will not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
If you are keen to nominate for the EdTechReview Awards 2019, you need to purchase a full access ticket
here to confirm your presence and check the relevant option as per your organization/institution in the registration form.
Once we get your registration with interest in awards, you will receive the relevant and detailed AWARD FORM from our team to be filled within a week. Read more
REGISTER & NOMINATE FOR AWARDS