A nationwide call for nominations will be conducted from Nov 2019-Jan 2020 using our online and offline channels.
Last date for award nomination is 7 Feb 2020.
Any individual, college or university operating in the higher education industry is eligible to submit a nomination for self, institution or for another individual under any of the categories provided.
The applicant may submit nominations for upto 3 categories including individual and/or institutional, the jury may short-list the applicant for more than one categories, the applicant will have the right to accept all/any/none of them.
The Nomination is Free. A participation fee will be there for shortlisted nominations.
If you are keen to nominate for the EdTechReview Awards 2020, you need to register for “INSTITUTION LEADER PASS” ticket type and “request award nomination form” during the pass registration.
Once we get your registration & award nomination form request via the “INSTITUTION LEADER PASS”, you will receive the relevant and detailed AWARD NOMINATION FORM from our team.
Please note, there is a 2 week’s deadline to fill and send back the award application form from the date of receiving.
A robust framework for pre-screening/evaluation parameters for institutions will be used for initial shortlisting.
A team of experts will evaluate and shortlist the nominees by scoring the institution on a defined set of parameters for each category.
Potential finalists from each category might be required for a call/for a final presentation in front of the jury.
List of shortlisted entries will be evaluated by the jury consisting of eminent industry stalwarts, CEOs, angel investors, venture capitalists etc. having a wide and rich experience of the edtech ecosystem.
Jury will determine the winners in each category based on the details entered in the entry form, additional supporting documents, presentation/call and other criteria as deemed necessary by the jury.
There will be a participation fee for finalists along with their teams to be a part of the Award Ceremony. An invite with details will be sent to the finalists under strict non-disclosure 2 weeks prior to the event.
The participating winners in each category will be announced and awarded at the EdTechReview Award Ceremony & Gala Night on the evening of Friday, 6th Mar 2020.
- Leading Universities in India
This will be awarded to universities that have demonstrated exceptional performance in the past academic year in the areas of pedagogy, curriculum and faculty development, infrastructure, research, technology, employability and governance, etc.
- Outstanding Colleges in India
This will be awarded to colleges and group of institutions that have demonstrated exceptional performance in the past academic year in the areas of pedagogy, curriculum and faculty development, infrastructure, research, technology, employability and governance, etc.
- Leading Business & Medical Schools in India
This will be awarded to business or medical schools demonstrating the most outstanding performance in the past academic year.
- Institutions with Quality Industry-Academia Interface
This will be awarded to higher education institutions that have created a benchmark in creating and nurturing quality industry-academia interface with successful placements.
- Institutions with Innovative Infrastructure & Learning Environment
This will be awarded to institutions/universities that have demonstrated exceptional infrastructure understanding the needs of the digital age.
- Emerging Higher Education Institutions in India
This will be awarded to higher ed institutions that have demonstrated exceptional performance even though they have been in operation for 5 years or less (as of Nov 1, 2019).
- Excellence and Innovation in Engineering
This award aims to recognize the outstanding institutes in engineering education. The main factor will be bold and creative strategies and initiatives that have helped the institution to improve and flourish.
- Excellence and Innovation in Management
This award aims to recognize the outstanding Institute in management education. The main factor will be bold and creative strategies and initiatives that have helped the institution to improve and flourish.
- Tech Savvy Higher Ed Institutions in India
This will be awarded to colleges and universities that have continuously demonstrated exceptional and innovative use of ICT/IT.
- Future Ready Higher Ed Institutions (Foreign)
This will be awarded to eminent foreign higher education institutions which have demonstrated exemplary model of future readiness across learning, teaching and management in colleges/universities understanding the demands of the 21st century.
- Eminent Higher Ed Leaders in India
This will be awarded to outstanding deans/directors/presidents/vice chancellors who have demonstrated exceptional performance in the recent past with their contributions in the higher education sector.
- Institutions with Quality Skill Development Initiatives
This will be awarded to higher education institutions that have created a benchmark in introducing and executing skill development programs.
- Leading Distance Education Institutions in India
This will be awarded to higher education institutions for overcoming geographical challenges without diluting the quality.
Kindly contact Ms. Jaya at 07290034908 for any queries related to Higher Ed awards.
Winners will be presented with an Award trophy for their achievements and contribution to the education sector during the Gala Award Night. They will also be eligible for a bouquet of benefits mentioned below.
- Create awareness about your institution brand through exclusive media coverage.
- Enhance reputation and build trust with education stakeholders.
- Credibility among the education community.
- Opportunity to be recognized as a leader in respective category within the education ecosystem.
- Receive a Winner’s Trophy presented at the Gala Award Ceremony on the evening of 6th Mar 2020
- Receive a Winner’s photo of the presentation of the Awards.
- Be featured in the ETR Awards Winners press release
- Be featured on the ETR Awards Winners website
- Be featured in an ETR Awards Winners congratulations HTML posted to the entire ETR mailing list
- Receive a winner badge and the right to use “Winners of ETR awards” on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
- Winners get the opportunity for Media Exposure/Interview, Discounted access to EdTechReview yearlong events.
- Interviews of winners will also be published on EdTechReview’s YouTube channel.
ETR will publish details of the category winners, including profiles of the institutions using information taken from the entry form.
We will not reveal the names of those institutions/individuals that were not shortlisted.
If you are keen to nominate for the EdTechReview Awards 2020, please read the award nomination process here.