A nationwide call for nominations will be conducted from Nov 2019-Jan 2020 using our online and offline channels.
Last date for award nomination is 7 Feb 2020.
Any individual or school operating in the pre-K12 education industry is eligible to submit a nomination, for self, school or for another individual under any of the categories provided.
The applicant may submit nominations for upto 3 categories including individual and/or institutional, the jury may short-list the applicant for more than one categories, the applicant will have the right to accept all/any/none of them.
The Nomination is Free. If you are keen to nominate for the EdTechReview Awards 2020, you need to register for “INSTITUTION LEADER PASS” ticket type and “request award nomination form” during the pass registration.
Once we get your registration & award nomination form request via the “INSTITUTION LEADER PASS”, you will receive the relevant and detailed AWARD NOMINATION FORM from our team.
Please note, there is a 2 week’s deadline to fill and send back the award application form from the date of receiving.
A robust framework for pre-screening/evaluation parameters for institutions will be used for initial shortlisting.
A team of experts will evaluate and shortlist the nominees by scoring the institution on a defined set of parameters for each category.
Potential finalists from each category might be required for a call/for a final presentation in front of the jury.
List of shortlisted entries will be evaluated by the jury consisting of eminent industry stalwarts, CEOs, angel investors, venture capitalists etc. having a wide and rich experience of the edtech ecosystem.
Jury will determine the winners in each category based on the details entered in the entry form, additional supporting documents, presentation/call and other criteria as deemed necessary by the jury.
There will be a participation fee for finalists along with their teams to be a part of the Award Ceremony. An invite with details will be sent to the finalists under strict non-disclosure 2 weeks prior to the event.
The participating winners in each category will be announced and awarded at the EdTechReview Award Ceremony & Gala Night on the evening of Friday, 6th Mar 2020.
- Leading Pre-schools in India
This will be awarded to top pre-schools and play schools that have demonstrated exceptional performance and expansion in the past academic year.
- Leading K-12 School Chains in India
This will be awarded to top K-12 school chains that have demonstrated exceptional performance and expansion in the past academic year.
- Innovative Schools in India
This will be awarded to standalone schools which have demonstrated innovation either in the adoption of tech, newer curriculum & pedagogies and/or assessment.
- Emerging Schools in India
This will be awarded to schools that have demonstrated exceptional performance even though they have been in operation for 5 years or less (as of Nov 1, 2019).
- Eminent School Leaders in India
This will be awarded to outstanding school heads/principals who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and performance over the past few years.
- EdTech-Savvy Educators in India
This will be awarded to outstanding school teachers who have demonstrated innovative teaching skills, worked on innovative projects with students and adopted technology successfully over the past few years.
- Leading Residential Schools in India
This will be awarded to residential schools that has demonstrated exceptional performance in the past academic year.
- Innovative School Infrastructure & Learning Spaces in India
This will be awarded to schools which provide exceptional infrastructure, learning spaces and environment keeping in mind the needs of the 21st century and digital age.
- EdTech Savvy Schools in India
This will be awarded to schools which have demonstrated successful edtech implementations across the learning, teaching and management processes understanding the needs of the digital age.
- Future Ready Schools in India
This will be awarded to schools which have demonstrated development of future ready skills for students understanding the demands of the 21st century.
- Future Ready Schools (Foreign)
This will be awarded to eminent foreign schools which have demonstrated exemplary model of future readiness across learning, teaching and management in schools understanding the demands of the 21st century.
- Green Schools in India
This will be awarded to schools which have a source-efficient building one that uses little water, optimizes energy efficiency, minimizes waste-generation.
Kindly contact Ms. Megha at 07290034907 for any queries related to Pre-K12 awards.
Winners will be presented with an Award trophy for their achievements and contribution to the education sector during the Gala Award Night. They will also be eligible for a bouquet of benefits mentioned below.
- Create awareness about your institution brand through exclusive media coverage.
- Enhance reputation and build trust with education stakeholders.
- Credibility among the education community.
- Opportunity to be recognized as a leader in respective category within the education ecosystem.
- Receive a Winner’s Trophy presented at the Gala Award Ceremony on the evening of 6th Mar 2020
- Receive a Winner’s photo of the presentation of the Awards.
- Be featured in the ETR Awards Winners press release
- Be featured on the ETR Awards Winners website
- Be featured in an ETR Awards Winners congratulations HTML posted to the entire ETR mailing list
- Receive a winner badge and the right to use “Winners of ETR awards” on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
- Winners get the opportunity for Media Exposure/Interview, Discounted access to EdTechReview yearlong events.
- Interviews of winners will also be published on EdTechReview’s YouTube channel.
ETR will publish details of the category winners, including profiles of the institutions using information taken from the entry form.
We will not reveal the names of those institutions/individuals that were not shortlisted.
If you are keen to nominate for the EdTechReview Awards 2020, please read the award nomination process here.